COVID-19 Important Information update
Dandenong Nissan Sales, Service and Parts operations have resumed upon easing of stage 4 restrictions. We are open for all vehicle demonstrations, and face-to-face purchase with safe hygiene practices in place to protect all staff and guests. You still however have the option to reserve a vehicle by placing a deposit over the phone. With the 25km travel restriction now eased you are free to travel to us to take delivery of your new Nissan.
Contact tracing measures are in place with the use of QR codes. Fitted face masks inside the showroom are no longer required as condition of entry however still completely optional.
Here are some of the precautions we are taking to ensure all staff and customers remain protected:
- Face masks are optionally worn however, must be carried at all times and worn when social distancing cannot be achieved.
- Hand sanitisers at all reception counters and in all staff and customer bathrooms
- Closely monitoring bathroom areas which will be more frequently cleaned and sanitised
- All test drive vehicles are being cleaned before and after each test drive
- Our workshop technicians are sanitising customer vehicles prior to doing any work and also on completion of the vehicle service
- Contract tracing measures are in place with the use of QR codes
Simply put, we are doing all we can to our best to continue with a business-as-normal approach whilst ensuring we are creating the safest workplace for our employees and customers that we can.
Thank you for your continued trust in us. We look forward to continuing to deliver an amazing service and sales experience to all of our customers.
If you have any specific concerns ahead of visiting Dandenong Nissan, please contact us and ask to speak with the relevant department manager who will assist you.
At Dandenong Nissan, we don’t just want to sell you a top quality new or used car we want to create a customer for life.
So come in a take us for a test drive today!